Friday, October 16, 2009

Needing to take a Break Andif

Hello,
For those that are reading this, you probably have noticed a large delay in postings. If you really enjoyed this the content I continuously posted for the past week, I apologize for the disappointment.

I do have my reasonings behind the lack of posts and it simply is because I've been busy. I am a college student, working, and trying to maintain my personal life. It's a tricky juggle to do. My main focus as of late is my education and with so many papers to do, I'm having difficulty in keeping up with these posts, but I will try my best to do so.

If you need your fill of my work, I suggest going to visit my flickr where I upload a various amounts of my work on that site and by simply viewing the additional details, you can get a view (detailed view) as to what settings I used to get each shot. A link to view that can be found here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ryan-philipp/

If you just want to continuously see some of my photographs, lacking the detailed explanation as to how each shot was accomplished, you can also view in my personal website at http://www.ryanphilipp.com/
Visiting the "updates" page will lead you to a large amount of Trip Updates where I post a lot of photos from various trips I make around California (mostly SoCal). I think this may be an enjoyable resource if you just want to see my creativity and see photos as inspirational material rather than educational material.

And if you really like that work on my personal site, there's always twitter. I post those updates as soon as they're online on my twitter @ryanvalle (http://www.twitter.com/ryanvalle/) so visitors can get an instant update as to the latest of my work.

For now, I will not post an update as I do want to do a photo shoot around disneyland using RAW on my camera as it is a powerful tool many dSLRs, if not all, have. Its great for shots that weren't taken at the right settings and adjusting it and I just want to go over that with readers, so keep any eye out.

In the mean time, hang tight as all I need for now is a vacation from this stuff so I can focus school. If anything comes up, I will post it here, so just keep your eyes open. This blog is not closing down.

Have a good night and look forward to my next postings in the coming weeks.

-Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment